Video shoot

Do other activities with your dog?
got_aussies

Video shoot

Postby got_aussies » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Theia did a video shoot for a new line of dog toys coming out this year. Wanted to share her 15 seconds of fame! :grin: This was a chilly, muddy Chicago spring day, and I was proud of the fact that she stuck with it for nearly 3 hours of shooting.

The first few seconds on the video of each new toy was shot with a drone, which she quickly adjusted to, bravo to my girl (I had no idea drones were so LOUD!)

She really did love these toys....they get her seal of approval!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxm47PYaKRs

jltruskey

Re: Video shoot

Postby jltruskey » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Theia looks great in the video. I like the look of the toys and that she was able to pick them up on the run instead of having to stop to get her mouth on them. That's one of my priorities in toys because I think the heavy braking and pouncing can be hard on the shoulders over a lifetime. I much prefer grab-n-go toys.

Did the toys feel like they would be fairly durable? The various footballs (depending on your continent!) might be good for dogs who like Holey Rollers.

She did good work! Congratulations on her commercial work!
Judi Truskey
Slash V Radiant Charm STDc RAX (Rory)
Slash V Sand and Steel (Ferrous [Oxide])
Truskey's Kyah CD, RSN, GSN, JSO, W-FD (Kyah) 12-22-1995 to 02-23-2012
http://bucketac.com

got_aussies

Postby got_aussies » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Thanks, Judi! Yes, the toys did feel like they would be durable. We unfortunately didn't get to bring any of them home, but I liked the material they were made out of, and would definitely get her one or two once I see them available. I think she liked the soccer ball and football more than the other toy, and the football is fun because of the unexpected bounces. Theia is a heavy duty chewer, so she would probably do damage if left to her own, but as supervised toys for play I think they would be great.

She is also on Hero Dog Toy's FB page, and the purple toy with green streamers that she is holding was also very durable. We brought one home, and although she eventually chewed through the streamers, the purple part lasted a really long time. It was one of her favorites for tugging. The ball with streamers would probably be similar.

She also brought home a DuraSqueaks stick (HyperPet) from another photo shoot, and that toy lasted forever....probably close to a year before it finally broke in half. There are some really good materials out there now for heavy-duty-play dogs!

Susanhu

Postby Susanhu » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:28 am

Auss-ome! As soon as they are available, we'll be buying some.
Susan with Crystal and Dusty and Cody (Collie) and Jesse (Collie)(cats: Teddy and Tara ) in Pittsburgh
with my Danielle, Torbie Cat, my Chelsea, Border Collie-mix and my Jordan, Tabby Cat, and my Candy, Aussie all at the Rainbow Bridge

Return to “Other”