Looking for a Puppy

Breeder listings in the US South
gotboost

Looking for a Puppy

Postby gotboost » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Hey yall, my family and I are hunting for puppy. I had an Aussie a few years back and she passed away with leukemia. She was undoubtedly the best dog I've ever had. We live on 190 acres on our farm, we don't have cattle yet but I plan on starting up with some once I get my fencing done. I have two daughters 3 and 7 that live with my wife and I. I'm really looking for a larger dog, Clover my first Aussie was a female about 60 lbs. We didn't work cattle with her she was a companion animal but her best trait was her guardian instinct. Thats the other criterion I would like in our puppy a very strong guardian instinct. I work off hours late nights and would like a dog with strong guardian instinct for my family. We are in Kentucky. Would any breeders possessing these traits in their dogs please contact me. thank you, Jay

Susanhu

Re: Looking for a Puppy

Postby Susanhu » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Welcome Jay and your family! There are Aussie Board members all over, so maybe someone can share a good breeder's information with you!
Susan with Crystal and Dusty and Cody (Collie) and Jesse (Collie)(cats: Teddy and Tara ) in Pittsburgh
with my Danielle, Torbie Cat, my Chelsea, Border Collie-mix and my Jordan, Tabby Cat, and my Candy, Aussie all at the Rainbow Bridge

gotboost

Postby gotboost » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Thanks Susan. My girls are crazy excited to get their first puppy. All we do is look at Aussie pics on the net.

Susanhu

Postby Susanhu » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Looking at Aussie puppies is always fun! Wait until they see puppies in person!
Susan with Crystal and Dusty and Cody (Collie) and Jesse (Collie)(cats: Teddy and Tara ) in Pittsburgh
with my Danielle, Torbie Cat, my Chelsea, Border Collie-mix and my Jordan, Tabby Cat, and my Candy, Aussie all at the Rainbow Bridge

Return to “Breeders: South”